Serving Maricopa and Pinal Counties in Arizona
Pool operating costs in Arizona have increased significantly in the last 5 years. Depending on the pool, annual maintenance costs can exceed $2,500, and this does not include the cost of repairs!
Are you considering having your pool removed?
If you are located in Maricopa or Pinal county (Phoenix & Casa Grande areas), Van’s Hauling & Tractor Work is your pool demolition specialist. We do pool demolition from the inside out, with low impact on your yard.
What are the Benefits of Pool Demolition?
- Save money and time by eliminating swimming pool maintenance
- Possibly expand the number of potential buyers and make your home easier to sell
- Reduce the hazards and liabilities of pool ownership
- More yard for other activities
- Removes a significant danger to families with young children
- Cost of Pool Demolition is 60-70% less than pool remodels
Swimming Pool Demolition cost varies based on many factors:
- Size of the pool
- Access to the site. For example, is the access area wide enough to get machinery to the pool area
- Type of pool removal
- Pool construction material: Gunite or Fibre
- Proximity to landfills
The best way to find out the cost to remove your pool is to contact us. We will come out and take a look at your pool and provide a free quote.